Friday 6 April 2012

Shit people say

The funniest thing about the 'Shit Delhi People Say' and 'Shit Bombay People Say' videos are the comments on them where people go - That is so not how a Delhi guy talks, the guy in the video is obviously from Bombay or This girl is so shrill, she can't be a Bombay girl, she must be from Delhi.

I have two questions:

A. Why are people from Delhi/Bombay making videos about each other? Why wouldn't you want to stick with what you know and make videos about yourselves?

B. What's with all the hatred? I don't understand it. As a Delhi girl, I have done my duty and hated on Bombay as much as everyone else, but only because it offends me when people randomly badmouth Delhi - my pride is injured, I'm obviously going to fight back. But I have never understood it.

I think the videos are hilarious though. I wish we could all find it easier to laugh at ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment